We have a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client lawyer (on a permanent basis) to join the practice’s specialist private client team, the successful lawyer will utilise their skills and expertise in this field to manage a varied caseload (inheriting a modest existing caseload) from instruction to conclusion with minimal supervision but within a supported environment. Demonstrating excellence in client care and service, the successful solicitor or legal executive will deliver high quality advice in all aspects of personal wealth management.
• Will drafting
• Preparing lasting powers of attorney
• Administering estates
• Probate matters
• Setting up lifetime settlement or will trusts
• Tax planning
• Advising on inheritance tax provisions
• Solicitor or legal executives with 2-5 years’ PQE
• Technical proficiency in all aspects of private client will be essential
• Able to explain complex matters in clear, accessible language
• Has the ability to work independently and within a team
• Is pro-active, driven and client focused
• Has a desire for professional development
Salary levels negotiable depending on experience.
If you think you might be the right person for us please apply by forwarding your CV, along with a covering letter, to: email@example.com
If you are looking for a career move and have a client following or a “portable practice” we are interested in speaking to you.
We aspire to providing high quality and practical legal advice at an affordable rate and if you are similarly driven then we are interested in hearing from you.
If you think you might be the right person for us please apply by forwarding your CV, along with a covering letter, to: Sharon Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH US THROUGH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES